Affiliate Marketing Manager - German Market
Up to £52,000 DOE
Purpose of Job
My client are looking to build on a world class, global affiliate programme which will be fundamental to their marketing strategy and business growth. You will work with multiple teams and stakeholders across the business to ensure consistent and effective affiliate strategies are agreed and implemented in your relevant region. This position is ideally suited to an experienced affiliate manager with international marketing experience looking to take on a high-profile position in the industry.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Creating and nurturing affiliate relationships both with existing and new partners to generate growth in your specific Market.
- Handling the negotiation of commercial deals with affiliates.
- Delivering acquisition and retention campaigns to our affiliates both off the shelf and bespoke to meet the requirements of a given deal.
- Working with the affiliate marketing administrators to ensure that core processes are adhered to.
- Working across departments to align country strategy and meet business objectives.
- Ensuring the affiliate programme meets all regulatory requirements.
- Supporting the head of affiliates with the affiliate budget and operational cost control to achieve ROI requirements for the business.
- Drive key processes such as conversion, product enhancements and marketing offers forward as well as working closely with country management.
- Verbal and written fluency in both English and German.
- Significant experience of Affiliate Marketing & Digital marketing.
- Strong team player, passionate about affiliate marketing with the ability to work with colleagues across departments and locations.
- An eye for detail, being analytical for reporting purposes to enhance the affiliate programme.
- Highly developed influencing skills and the ability to manage both upward and downward effectively.
- Technically proficient with core business IT programmes and the ability to adapt and learn new systems.
- A self-starter with the ability to thrive in fast paced and pressurised environments.
- Ideally experienced of marketing within International markets.
- Enjoy working to tight deadlines and managing different projects at the same time.
- The ability to constructively challenge current thinking in a manner that pushes the boundaries and creates long term competitive advantage.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to influence peers and stakeholders across the organisation.
- A Strong communicator at all business levels internally and externally.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A creative and logical thinker, demonstrating skills in problem solving.
- Flexible and robust personality with the ability to adapt quickly and efficiently to the changing requirements and challenges of a large international business.
- Ability to select effective approaches for problem solving based on available information and business objectives.
For any further information please feel free to contact Adam Gibbs: email@example.com / +44 203 097 1828