Germany Regional Manager
Remote Working Based in Germany / Must Be Able To Travel At Least Once a Month to London
€65k - €75k DOE
Purpose of the role:
The role focusses on the overall delivery and performance of the German market responsible for optimising development and driving performance to maximize the local market potential of all brands and products working as an effective member of the wider company's International Markets department.
You will be the key knowledge centre for the German market within the business including operational understanding of any regulatory, compliance, and licensing information relevant to your market. You will work with multiple teams and stakeholders across the business to ensure consistent and effective strategies are agreed and implemented at local market level.
Strategy and Performance
- Develop, manage and constantly driving company KPIs within the German market meeting and exceeding business strategy and objectives
- Analyse, evaluate and implement successful strategies driving growth and success in the German region
- Identify marketing opportunities and beneficial partnerships in order to help grow the business
- Own regulatory compliance and anti-money laundering policies within the German region
- Ensure acquisition and retention initiatives appeal and perform continually optimising to ensure maximum ROI
- Develop, implement and manage marketing strategy for Germany across digital and offline
- Work with the wider brand marketing team to develop relevant strategies for the German brand ensuring consistent brand marketing strategies are being delivered
- Optimisation of the various customer journeys that exist across all platforms for your region
- Native German ideally - Business level written and spoken German as minimum
- Ability to create and present marketing ideas internally and externally
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders
- Experience within brand development, positioning and development
- Experience in creating marketing strategies including annual planning
- Good at working with cross functional teams
- Strong understanding of media planning and how to use different marketing channels most efficiently for acquisition and retention
- Experienced in managing budgets
For any further information please apply with a copy of your CV attached.