London, United Kingdom
Management & C-Suite,
Highly competitive package, base, bonus and potential equity options
11 months ago
We're helping our client look for a brilliant German Country Manager to join their inclusive team in London (alternatively it could be based in Berlin or even Munich!). If you're searching for an exciting, general management role with a compelling salary, this could be it!
In this general manager role, you will play a pivotal role in building our client's business for the German speaking markets – setting the region's strategy and helping to build the right team to execute on it.
If you were already working for our client in this collaborative leadership role, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
- Owning and overseeing the growth of our client's business in Germany and other German markets and acting as the critical point of contact for the market
- Developing a strategic point of view on product and growth strategy for the market
- Working cross-functionally with product, strategy, marketing, growth, and operations to deliver against ambitious targets
- Building a small team of local talent to support our client's entrance into the region
- Delivering strong business cases to secure internal resources
To apply for this C-Suite job, you should be fluent in English and German and have the right to work in Germany. It would be best if you also were willing to start as a contractor. In addition, you will need:
- A minimum of six years of experience – either working for a start-up or a global company
- A minimum of two years in a country or regional country manager role
- A proven track record of successfully scaling up and running metrics-driven operations, including building out teams
- A love of data and metrics-based experimentation, measurement, and analysis
- To collaborate effectively, build trust, and drive results with many varied stakeholders
Our client offers a favourable salary and the chance to join an inclusive and collaborative team in return for your skills and expertise.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this London-based, Germany Country Manager role, please apply today.
Any questions please contact:
Ben Wattenbach - Global Operations Director