As the Group Head of Marketing Strategy & Analytics, your responsibilities will be:
- You will supervise existing teams of highly competent professionals within the group in Germany with the goal of developing the strategic plan in the different Group companies.
- You will be using econometric forecasting models to optimise the marketing strategy.
- You create, optimise, and prioritise marketing and media plans.
- Based on statistical analyses of the output of marketing operations, you produce reports and action recommendations.
- As the main planning and controlling function, you will manage customer KPIs.
- You interface with Group Marketing regarding the achievement of Customer-KPIs and the roll-out of marketing strategies.
- You are responsible for all German Research Strategies & Execution/Optimization.
- You are responsible for T-NPS and R-NPS research optimization, presentation, and cultural buy-in within the German group
- You use data-driven inputs to manage budgets "in real time" in order to optimise or reprioritize them.
- You advise the client team on the expected consequences of their decisions and give data-driven optimization recommendations.
- You lead and develop the team by providing ongoing training and team-building activities.
What experience do you bring:
- You have in-depth knowledge from your many years of experience in comparable marketing positions as well as from various projects.
- You have extensive market observation and reporting experience.
- You ideally have experience in management consulting or organisational development.
- You have experience handling or analysing large amounts of data.
- You have a high level of communicative competency as well as the ability to resolve conflicts.
- You are enthusiastic about customers and their concerns
- You are confident in the use of MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You are fluent in written and spoken, German and English
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Ben Wattenbach - Global Operations Director
+442081230758 / +493016638366