65 000 - 70 000 SEK
almost 2 years ago
Head of Digital Growth - Stockholm
salary SEK 60 - 75 000
About the role
Are you responsible for the traffic acquisition from all channels with the primary focus of generating leads ? Do you manage the channels and agencies that maximize the volume and quality of Qualified leads and sales volume, to the site with regards to the set budget ?
In this position you’ll be responsible for optimizing the funnel all the way from first contacts down to actual conversions. You will be responsible for setting the strategy, budget and follow up of results continuously. Your input is needed in many areas of the business, and presenting results as well as evangelizing digital within the company is also an important part of the role.
- Strategy and planning for all digital channels.
- Secure the inflow of qualified leads coming from SEO and make sure the channel deliver on the business goals.
- Own and optimize the collaboration and strategy work with agencies and the budget of all traffic acquisition and SEO efforts
- Prioritize to ensure that internal resources (e.g creative, tracking, web analysis) within the digital team are spent on the most relevant activities and traffic channels
- Track and analyse performance of ads, and continuously a/b-test to increase performance
Example of tasks and activities:
- Develop and follow up on digital marketing campaigns based on the business goals and needs.
- Weekly contact with agencies to evaluate and develop campaigns and SEO results.
- Provide recommendations and manage strategies for paid search, SEO, display, social media, content marketing and other digital media channels.
- Evaluate current and new search terms to optimize relevant paid search traffic and discover new possibilities.
- Monitor and evaluate results and performance across the major search channels in order to improve SEO rankings
- Develop and manage the production of digital marketing material in close collaboration with production agencies and inhouse resources.
- Lead and coordinate the development of measurement processes in order to evaluate and develop digital campaigns. E.g Attribution, MMM reports. This includes close collaboration with agencies, web analyst, IT department and other internal stakeholders.
- Project management to develop and coordinate marketing activities for new business products.
- Ongoing administration with invoices from suppliers and agencies to follow up against set cost budget.
- Communication to marketing team and management on results, project development and milestones.