This is a hugely exciting position with a larger developing remit of responsibilities and possibilities!
The role includes:
- This role can be based in London or their HQ in Dusseldorf, Germany. The role will lead a team of three senior/experienced people (who are split across London and Dusseldorf).
- A large international focus across the whole of Europe
- Reporting into the Head of Traffic, who reports into the Director Online Marketing, who reports into the CMO
- Managing significant large budgets in the double digits millions for Display (Ad Operations, RTB and Programmatic Advertising)
- Working closely with other specialist divisions including the Head of SEA, Analytics department, Social and more.
- A large platform for continued professional development, including into other marketing and areas, developing budgets and salary developments
- Fluent English is a requirement, with German language skills being advantageous but not essential
- Working with a super-fast growing, young, dynamic company of over 3,000 people Worldwide
- Progressive open working environment, with everyone working together including the CEO on the open floor
- Beautiful office with a company barista and free coffee
- 1 day WFH flexibility each week
- 27 days holiday plus and extra day for each year worked, up to a total of 30 days. Plus an extra day given for the ‘Carnival’
- Discounted travel saving up to 50% on the Bahn within the Nordrhein-Westfalen region
If you bring a wealth of specialised in experience within Display & Programmatic advertising on an international level, ideally having worked in the eCommerce space or Subscriptions, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please make an application with your CV, LinkedIn or Xing profile.
Any questions please contact:
Ben Wattenbach - Global Operations Director