Head of International eCommerce
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a leading e-commerce company in Germany in the entertainment sector. With an extensive product portfolio of over 60,000 products, this company wants to continue to grow globally and needs an expert in user experience to continue success!
This is a permanent, full time position and you will be working within a dynamic company with fantastic career progression opportunities, generous salary and performance-related remuneration bonuses with a highly motivated team.
If you are looking for a management role within a top European e-commerce company, the opportunity to develop yourself and grow a team, then we would love to hear from you!
Head of International eCommerce: Role Duties
- Responsibility for online strategies for national and international online shops
- Develop the international e-commerce team and continue sustainable growth
- Optimization of the value chain online - cover areas of usability, conversion rate optimization and
- Develop multi platform applications
- Consider country, culture and economic needs in correspondence with local sales force and adapt online activities accordingly
- Increase social media presence
- Business planning across all online sales channels
- Improvement by developing web analytics
- Management of projects for system and process optimization
Head of International eCommerce: Experience
- Degree in Business/Economics including areas of marketing/media or similar
- Minimum of 3 years leadership experience and 5 years professional experience within the e-commerce sector of product sales or entertainment
- Good networks in the industry
- Results orientated with strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated, inspiring and team orientated to deliver KPIs
- Enjoys a high a degree of self-responsibility
If you would like to apply for this role or require any further information, please contact Ben Wattenbach on +44 02081230758 or email firstname.lastname@example.org