Head of International eCommerce expansion
We're working with an international leading eCommerce company in Germany in the entertainment sector. With an extensive product portfolio of over 30,000 products, this company wants to continue to grow globally and needs an expert in international eCommerce to continue success!
This is a permanent, full time position and you will be working within a dynamic company with fantastic career progression opportunities, generous salary and performance-related remuneration bonuses with a highly motivated team. The role reports directly into the CMO, working as their right hand, with a huge amount of autonomy. Following a recent acquisition, the new investors are perfectly aligned to further expand and grow the companies operations internationally, which will probably result in the creation and opening of new offices globally.
If you are looking for a senior management role within a top European eCommerce company, the opportunity to develop yourself and grow an international/global team, then we would love to hear from you!
Head of International eCommerce:
- Responsibility for international online strategies their multiple online shops
- Develop the international eCommerce team and continue sustainable growth
- Consider country, culture and economic needs in correspondence with local sales force and adapt online activities accordingly
- Business planning for growing their operations internationally in existing markets and breaking out into new markets
- Management of projects for process optimization
Head of International eCommerce: Experience
- Degree in Business/Economics including areas of marketing/media or similar
- Minimum of 4 years leadership experience and 7 years professional experience within internationally eCommerce marketing
- Results orientated with strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated, inspiring and team orientated to deliver KPIs
- Enjoys a high a degree of self-responsibility
If you would like to apply for this role or require any further information, please contact Ben Wattenbach on +442081230758 or email email@example.com