Adaptive Digital is a leading agency focusing on recruitment solutions in the fields of digital marketing and digital analytics. With offices in London, New York, San Diego and Berlin, we are located at the global digital hotspots and support hidden champions, medium-sized enterprises, Fortune 500 companies, and digital agencies to fill key vacancies within their organization. Our specialty expertise encompasses positions in performance marketing, media, and eCommerce.
Our client is a global market leader in the field of e-commerce with a very large customer base across all regions. In order to bring the company to the next level, we are currently looking for a:
Motion Design Lead
Your responsibilities include:
- You manage the team of motion designers on a daily basis
- You make the link between the motion team and other departments acting as the interlink and know-how holder
- You support the work of the team by exploring briefs and encouraging innovative creative work
- You push projects forward by mobilizing your team and other necessary stakeholders
- You are always looking for better and more efficient processes to make the motion teamwork smoother and quicker
- You support in the delivery of a number of projects, such as editing various type of videos: promos for online ads, television ads, digital signage/out of home, how-to film, interviews, virals, content for mobile devices and more.
- You provide a great set of hands-on design, animation, illustration and typographic skills – with the ability to develop and deliver a number of visual styles
- You can manage a great number of projects at once and are really conscious about the respect of deadline for yourself and the rest of the stakeholders
Your profile includes:
- You have a good understanding of various applications of post-production in creating video from still and moving assets
- Advanced user of Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Deep understanding of Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience working with production to understand time estimates and schedules for the tasks provided
- Experience in managing a team
- Strong organizational skills, most importantly team planning, file management and methodical workflow
- Ability to interpret a brief and communicate internally
- Experienced in managing multiple projects at one time
- Excellent eye for detail
- You are fluent in English, other language is a plus
The offer includes:
- Safety of a large company: pension scheme and stability.
- Nice work environment and cooperation with a strong global team.
- Flexible and agile company with a flat hierarchy
For further information please contact us and send your application to:
Director Digital Recruitment
Adaptive Globalization GmbH
T.: +49 30 34 06 89 39
M.: +49 174 657 620