Are you looking for a great new marking and digital job in London? We are helping a London-based client find a full-time Head of Social Media to work in their London office. The role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As Head of Social Media, you will play an instrumental role in defining our social and community strategy and execution roadmap globally. You'll be the company's advocate, raising their profile amongst all stakeholders and working with PR and marketing teams to drive growth.
In your first week in this Head of Social Media role, you should expect to undertake the following:
- Setting out social media vision and strategy globally
- Signing-off all execution elements across respective social channels
- Using social media reporting and analytics tools for a targeted and effective strategic approach
- Overseeing community management and outreach efforts for NGOs, activists, opinion leaders and influencers
You will also be building a skilled, inclusive and collaborative team of high-performing community managers and campaign specialists.
To apply for this Head of Social Media role, you will require the following:
- 7+ years experience in marketing, with at least four years in Social Media or content marketing and managing platforms/ brands globally
- Substantial experience in an in house social setup or agency environment working with tech-brands
- Understanding of social metrics and cultural, technological and market trends
This Digital Marketing role comes with excellent salary and benefits, and there will be opportunities for advancement and a career roadmap. For full details of this remote job, please contact us today.
Adaptive Digital help companies hire the best talent from mid-level to C-suite across all things digital. Adaptive provides specialized recruitment support for agencies and corporate teams within Search, Social, Video, e-Commerce, Digital Media, AdTech, and Analytics.