Our client is revolutionising the way global companies analyse their most mission-critical business insights. The smallest metrics can make the biggest impact in what is becoming an increasingly digital world and so they have built the tool that analyses company data around the clock. The tool spots anomalies in business performance the second they occur. They supercharge digital offices and their E-Commerce Technology and Tech stack by helping them do the job thoroughly.
Our client’s top priority is driving innovation, they are constantly looking to better their product and services by pushing the envelope further and maintaining the highest possible standards of quality in everything they do. They are extremely proud and are excited about the product and looking for equally eager, diligent, and excited team members.
They are now looking to take their business to the next level and are hiring a Marketing Manager to drive their inbound traffic by creating engaging and attractive content that creates qualified leads for the sales team to convert. You will play an important strategic role, taking on a lot of responsibility in order to grow inbound processes that lead to the rapid growth of traffic.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating Inbound Marketing strategies.
- Building and managing a content calendar that is designed to attract a targeted audience of CMO’s, Digital Marketing Managers, E-Commerce Directors through multiple channels.
- Growing new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Creating, running and optimising marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social.
- Continually looking for new ways to generate leads and traffic.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 years+ experience in all digital acquisition and engagement methods.
- Demonstrated experience in a digital audience development role, preferably within B2B SaaS.
- Experience using digital analytics tools and Ads platforms.
- Experience with database marketing platforms and marketing automation tools.
- An excellent knowledge of digital analytics tools.