My client is a leading global communications and marketing agency, represented in over 100 countries worldwide, providing a full range of global services such as strategic communications consulting and planning, purchasing, research & branding, online marketing, branded content, sponsorship and sports marketing.
Offering an enterprise culture, defined by professionalism, teamwork, creativity and with the best development opportunities available in a global network, they are now looking to add an International Account Manager to their ranks.
The role will be working in the International division, servicing one key global client (Automotive) and responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinate with internal and external partners to ensure market-specific insights are incorporated in the planning of centrally-developed campaigns
- Coordinate between country managers, digital and offline experts within the planning team
- Develop strong understanding about specifications to each country
- Translate centrally-planned campaign strategy and guidelines to suit local markets
- Compile campaign reports
- Responsible for media planning
The experience and skills that would be best suited for this role include:
- 3+ Years’ experience in a marketing, agency or media environment
- Strong coordination background
- Strong communication skills
- Strong level of English (German not required)
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you or you know of someone in your network who could be a good fit, please contact Harry on +442071932046 – email@example.com