Do you have a entrepreneur mindset?
Are you self motivated and have a strong strong business acumen?
Are you internationally orientation and thrive in a multicultural environment?
If you answered yes - keep reading!
But first the benefits...
- You will have the opportunity to be part of a young, ambitious and international company.
- You will be part of a flat hierarchies, good team spirit and flexible working hours.
- You'll have numerous exciting tasks.
- You will have an interesting career and further training opportunities.
- You will have the perks of fresh fruits and free drinks.
- You'll be part of team breakfasts & lunches as well as summer and winter parties.
- The office located in Jarrestadt giving you many dining and shopping options.
- You are a “hunter”: Persistent, with advanced negotiation skills and experience with long-term enterprise sales cycles.
- Entrepreneur minded: Thanks to your digital market understanding, you have strategic insight.
- Excellent communication skills.
- International orientation: keen to work in an international / multicultural environment.
- Willing to travel and be involved within the company.
- 3-5 years of experience in affiliate marketing.
- Strong knowledge about the industry and a wide range of traffic sources.
What you'll be doing:
- You will support affiliate &publisher acquisition
- You will be in charge of customer interactions in lead tracking and customer issue tracking systems.
- You'll be following up with leads.
- You be in control of the publisher account management with the goal of positive revenue development or increased success.
- You will be controlling and reporting of measures and developments, internally and externally
- You will be looking at market observation.
- You'll be representing at events and conferences
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Christine Eddolls - Recruitment Executive