My client is a leading global communications and marketing agency, represented in over 100 countries worldwide, providing a full range of global services such as strategic communications consulting and planning, purchasing, research & branding, online marketing, branded content, sponsorship and sports marketing.
Offering an enterprise culture, defined by professionalism, teamwork, creativity and with the best development opportunities available in a global network, they are now looking to add an International Digital Manager to their ranks.
The role will be working in the International division, servicing one key global client (Automotive) and responsibilities will include:
- Develop strong relationships with client stakeholders across marketing, media and digital teams
- Create innovative strategy based on consumer decision journey data insight
- Collaborate with global & local specialist teams
- Manage account and coordination teams and develop their digital knowledge
- Work closely with client and creative agency to develop integrated comms planning
- Educate the client on new digital developments and solutions
The experience and skills that would be best suited for this role include:
- 3 years+ in digital marketing, agency or media environment
- Knowledge of digital implementation, strategy, data and analytics
- Ability to collaborate with specialists and clients
- Strong level of English (German not required)
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you or you know of someone in your network who could be a good fit, please contact Harry on +442071932046 – firstname.lastname@example.org