Digital Media Planning & Buying
Up to €50,000 OTE, plus benefits
7 months ago
If you are an International Media Consultant looking for an exciting new role in Frankfurt, then we want to hear from you!
Adaptive Digital is helping a respected, global company recruit an International Media Consult to join their inclusive team, and the role comes with a fantastic salary of up to €50,000.
To give you an idea of how this International Media Consultant job would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Plan strategic communication measures
- Develop (international) strategies
- Act as the contact person for customers in all questions concerning media planning
- Look after customers and media partners
- Monitor and coordinate your projects on your own responsibility
To succeed in this flexible role, you should have successfully completed a degree or training in the media sector and have at least two years of professional experience together with experience in national and international communication planning.
Other essential skills and attributes include:
- Experience in national and international communication planning
- Familiarity with all facets of media planning
- The ability to quickly understand your clients' needs and turn them into solutions
- To be good with numbers
- Excellent English skills and good MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
In return for your skills and expertise, you will earn a favourable salary of between €40,000-€50,000 and enjoy a positive workplace culture.
Interested, apply today!
Any questions please contact:
Ben Wattenbach - Global Operations Director