International PPC Account Manager
We are working with one of the highest performing international performance agencies who are looking to develop their digital search team. Our client are well renowned for their full service media offerings, with established offices around the World, they are superbly set up to looking after the most challenging, demanding and experimental clients alike.
With the continued growth of the business, and the expanding surge within digital, our client are hiring an International PPC Account Manager for their London office, to specifically take ownership of growing one of their key global client accounts.
Our client have won multiple awards, handle large multi-million dollar budgets for the Worlds leading blue-chip clientele.
Our client are looking for someone with experience in designing and managing paid search campaigns with Google Adwords for international campaigns. They require someone with a holistic understanding of the digital landscape, who understands the intricacies and difference of different markets and target customers.
This is a permanent, unlimited position with huge potential for personal and professional development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading and developing existing key international client accounts
- Support and lead a small team of Paid Search Executives, providing training, advice, sharing best practices
- Strive to impress at every opportunity across campaign performance and with strong consultative client relationship skills
- Handle the full set up and life cycle of Paid Search campaigns across Google Adwords, Bing Ads and Yahoo on an international scale
- Worked with Marin, Google Display Network, DoubleClick, Google Sponsored Promotions across desktop and mobile
- Analyse and understand clients competitor activity
- Develop, create and share new Paid Search ideas
- Stay up to date and informed of the latest Pay Per Click / PPC trends and industry news
- Attend and participate at key industry conferences and events
- Be proactive, thought leading and innovative within Paid Search
- Manage a growing requirement of Paid Social campaigns, whilst also working directly with the Paid Social Account Managers for the large requirements
- Collaborate with Organic and Performance Driven Media teams to run world class holistic digital campaigns that exceed client expectations
- 3+ years experience within Paid Search / Pay Per Click / PPC
- Managed, implemented and executed Paid Search campaigns bringing a fresh ideas and a personal ownership and accountability for maximising performance and ROI
- Ideally bring agency experience working on an international level or experience having worked for an international client or brand
- Experienced managing key external relationships, working with decision makers and stakeholders
- Proved record of completing campaigns on time and within budget, exceeding expectations and a consistency of achieving targets
- Be passionate about digital & online marketing, especially within the the paid search, performance marketing and paid social landscape
- A keen follower of the latest Paid Search trends
- Experience with Google Analytics and any other digital analytics or social analytics tools
- Speak fluent English, other additional language skills are highly desirable
- Bring a holistic view of media and how Paid Search Advertising can align and compliment the media efforts of Digital and Non-Digital Media campaigns
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please get in contact with Ben Wattenbach, Digital Recruitment Director at Adaptive Digital.
Ben Wattenbach's contact details: