Junior CRM Manager
This position is open at one of our most important clients. They leads the DACH market with a digital education product that hits the nerve of the times, was able to achieve record growth in customer numbers, sales and employees of over 150% in the last 18 months during Corona and is known as a "great place to work 2021" & awarded with the highest seal of quality in the industry.
- From idea to execution in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other emailmarketing tools, you‘re in charge of all CRM operations.
- You’ll create customer journeys tailored to certain target groups and manage communication with our content and graphics teams, as well as other departments as needed.
- As a CRM specialist, you'll be in charge of analyzing, developing, and maintaining all CRM processes.
- You’ll optimize templates and messaging through consistent A/B testing.
- You’re responsible for tracking, analyzing, and evaluating all CRM key performance metrics, as well as acting on datadriven decisions.
- At least one year of professional CRM experience, preferably in ecommerce or other transactional models.
- First experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a strong plus.
- Good verbal and written communication abilities, as well as strong analytical skills.
- Teamwork, dedication, and a structured manner of working.
Does that sound interesting to you? Then just send me your CV or contact me if you have any questions:
Tel.: 0174 6576175