My client is a market leading e-commerce store that is presented in over 30 countries with a turnover of almost 2 billion euros. More than 1,000 employees in 10 international locations contribute to the company's continued expansion.
Now the company is looking for a qualified Lead PO to ensure that the pricing platform supports a complicated business model while producing cutting-edge technology for the platform's customers.
As the Lead PO, you will play a crucial part in making sure that the Customer Journey is designed and carried out to the highest standards across all platforms. You will interact with highly qualified engineers, business experts, and others in a dynamic, multidisciplinary setting. Most importantly, you will contribute to building the most cutting-edge platform for products online.
If you're looking for a place with green field and real growth potential, this may be THE place for you!
- Leading 4 diverse product teams and help team members drive their personal and professional development
- Identifying and closing gaps in the product space and developing new ideas that increase market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Shaping the strategy for the product area, translating it into KPIs, and defining goals and objectives
- Working closely with engineering team or business stakeholders to successfully drive product launches
- Keeping the team focused and inspiring it to continuously make the business more efficient
- Align and build awareness between product/development teams, leadership teams, and other stakeholders across the organization
- Working in hybrid-remote model (60% remote & 40% in the office)
What we expect you to have:
- Extensive product management & leadership experience in a technology or e-commerce environment
- Knowledge and experience implementing complex pricing solutions/products
- Willingness to relocate to Munich (relocation & visa support available)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a true hands-on approach
- Knowledge of working with global pricing models, pricing workflows and dynamic price optimization systems is a plus
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships with multiple teams from other product areas
- Strong verbal and writing skills (English required)
Has this position aroused your interest? Then I look forward to hearing from you!
Mob: 0151 186 19754
The Product Recruitment Company, supporting eCommerce, Tech and IoT companies to hire the best talent.
Adaptive Product connects Product Leaders, Product Owners/Manager, Product Marketing Managers, Scrum Masters & Agile Coaches, as well as UX/UI-Designers and other Product Experts with leading eCommerce, tech companies and product agencies.