Our client is a rapidly growing legal technology business that offers a suite of product solutions to allow their customers to automate their firms and get more done in less time. More than 40,000 lawyers across 170 countries use their products to shape and enhance their practice of law.
They are looking for a Manager of Strategic Partnerships to complete their team.
Some key responsibilities of this role include:
- Establishing and managing relationships with state and regional Bar associations, managing all communication and programming to drive Bar member awareness, adoption, and use of our client’s suite of products
- Driving brand awareness and demand for their solutions through webinars, events, and other marketing channels
- Working across internal teams (including Marketing, Product, Sales) to coordinate and deliver required assets for partner and affiliate marketing initiatives and events
- Driving partner prospecting, negotiation, campaign development, project execution, and budget management
This role may be a fit if you:
- Are looking to be remote but are excited to travel for marketing events up to 25% of the time
- Have the ability to work autonomously and think strategically to leverage suite products and quantitative metrics
- Are looking for a high-energy, fast-paced and passionate atmosphere
- Have 3-5 years of experience in B2B sales, business development, affiliate marketing, strategic partnerships, and/or event marketing (preferably in technology/SaaS business)
- Have previous experience working with copywriters and designers in the development of creative assets for marketing/sales efforts
This role offers a competitive salary, plus equity as well as other competitive benefits.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in learning more about, we encourage you to apply to today!