- Developing and enhancing multi-channel nurturing campaigns to educate and close prospects more quickly
- In a B2B setting, being responsible for the development, creation, and implementation of tool-driven marketing automation plans with HubSpot.
- Using ICPs and buyer personas to create demand generation campaigns, deal pipelines, lead scoring, and workflows (sequences).
- Assisting Marketing Ops and achieving the greatest degree of accuracy in incoming pipeline reporting
- With the aid of in-house copywriters, discover the top performing subject lines, text, and forms, and expand their marketing programs.
- Assisting the Performance Marketing team in developing automated solutions to improve the productivity of marketing campaigns, including reporting automation.
- Working with the Revenue Operations team to guarantee that the sales force is well-versed in marketing campaigns and has the proper data to use on the field
- Content for marketing: Directly collaborating with content and product marketing to efficiently disseminate marketing materials such as references, case studies, and webinars through nurturing programs.
- Webinars and Digital Events: To give leads with helpful information to help them become more successful with goods and solutions, you're responsible for delivering and promoting webinars via our email channels.
- You have 1-3 years of marketing experience, especially in a Demand Generation or integrated marketing capacity; Experience with project management is a big bonus.
- Expertise in HubSpot Marketing (or similar Marketing Automation Platforms)
- You've used landing page builders and lead generating software before and understand how they function. You're familiar with the fundamentals of B2B CRO (Conversion rate optimization).
- You have demonstrated analytical abilities and the ability to generate, evaluate, and interpret campaign success indicators in order to comprehend the marketing to sales pipeline funnel.
- You can interact, establish connections, and drive outcomes across our Marketing teams while working in a fast-paced, agile workplace.
- You have excellent oral and written English skills and are comfortable working remotely.
Do you want to learn more? Then send me your CV or contact me and I will tell you more about the company and the role: