Marketing Content Manager
The opportunity before you:
- You will develop content roadmaps for each product, working closely with the different Product Management teams.
- You will manage the end to end process of all content activities including the design, promotion and production of whitepapers, webinars, case studies, videos and blogs.
- You will understand, refine and clearly articulate compelling writings for each of the products. Ensuring the content internally and external is to a consistently high level.
- You will oversee content writing directly or manage 3rd party copywriters.
- You will be responsible for the creation and distribution of the monthly newsletters to a large customer database.
- You will manage the SEO to ensure all content is optimised for discovery on relevant topics, working closely with the digital marketing team.
- You will analyse the content performance using tools such as Google Analytics.
- You will track customer feedback, market data, and competitive solutions.
The experience you bring:
- You have 3-5 years’ experience in product marketing, product management or Content Marketing for Cloud, IoT or SaaS.
- You have a strong understanding of technical jargon from the IT infrastructure, Cloud and DevOps space.
- You have strong content and wider marketing background with the ability to understand how content can be used across different channels and in technical ways.
- You are savvy and a creative individual with an exceptionally strong strategic mindset.
- You can explain complex topics clearly and concisely.
- You can guide purpose-built content and documents from concept to execution with excellent project management skills.
- You have a strong understanding of SEO and knowledge of how to optimise and measure content accordingly.
- Motivated with the ability to manage a diverse team of content producers even when they are not your direct reports.
- You have a passion for Cloud computing and keep your self-update with new trends.
- You have a bachelor's degree or master’s in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or similar.