Marketing Manager – DACH Region
Circa €65,000 DOE
My client is a leading global FinTech organisation offering smart B2B credit cards to organisations across the globe enabling employees to buy the things they need for work, all while keeping a company's finance director in control of spending.
We’re looking for a dedicated Marketing Manager to be my clients first marketing professional based in their Berlin office. You will have full control over the DACH region responsible for defining, leading and scaling marketing opportunities.
A fantastic position for someone who is a self-starter with ambitions of building and growing your own marketing team with the backing of a global leading organisation.
- Scaling local German Market and eventually wider DACH region
- Implementing and managing all marketing activities using all online and offline marketing channels
- Grow organisations product and brand awareness across German and eventually DACH markets
- Stakeholder Management
- Building and nurturing relationships with local press and influencers
- Deliver on growth targets
- Define and promote valuable content
- Work closely with company’s cross functional teams across the globe
Experience and qualities needed:
- Must be fluent in German and English both verbal and written
- Eligible to work and live in Germany without require sponsorship visa’s
- Be able to showcase a broad range of marketing skills across all channels
- Proven success in growing brand and product awareness through marketing campaigns
- A self-starter motivated individual is a must
- Ability to tackle large complex problems/challenges
- B2B experience is essential
- Experience working within SaaS and Technology organisations
- FinTech experience is a plus
- International marketing experience is a plus
For any further information regarding this unique opportunity please apply with a copy of your CV attached.