Adaptive Digital is a leading agency focusing on recruitment solutions in the fields of digital marketing and digital analytics. ?With offices in London, New York, San Diego and Berlin, we are located at the global digital hotspots and support hidden champions, medium-sized enterprises, Fortune 500 companies, and digital agencies to fill key vacancies within their organization.?Our specialty expertise encompasses positions in performance marketing, media, and eCommerce.? ?
Our client is a global market leader in the field of AdTech solutions with a very large customer base across all regions. In order to bring the company to the next level, we are currently looking for a:?
(Digital) Marketing Manager (f/m/x) - Freelance
Your responsibilities include:
- Strategic responsibility for the marketing campaigning across DACH and Emerging regions
- Main responsibility for online and offline lead generation with the goal to generate a sales pipeline
- Managing all campaigns across a variety of channels: content, event, email and paid media marketing as well as overseeing PR activities
- Be the “go-to” marketing contact for the local sales team
- Analyse and optimize the campaign outcome according to sales KPIs.
- Regularly analyse and report all marketing initiatives including website traffic and engagement, organic search rankings, paid search metrics and others and evaluate together with EMEA Marketing Management.
- Collaborate with the services teams based out of UK to execute customer retention, cross sell and upsell programs.
- Manage regional marketing budget and optimize the budget allocation
Your profile includes: ?
- 3+ years international marketing experience with focus on digital ideally for a SaaS organization
- Fluent German & English
- Excellent digital marketing knowledge and good strategic as well as strategic skills
- Experience with website, SEO, paid search/social, webinars, email and other digital marketing channels.
- Knowledge of sales and analytics tools (Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics) to track and analyse campaings
- Understanding how a sales organization works and which marketing activities drive sales KPI forward
The offer includes:
- Joining a market leading AdTech company with a strong marketing team in the main office in the UK
- Good financial package and flexible working hours
- A contract for a minimum of 12 months in full or part-time
For further information please contact us and send your application to:
Recruitment Consultant Adaptive Digital
Tel: +49 307 469 4425