Marketing Manager – English Speaking
Our client is a fast-growing start-up looking to make a move into the UK. They are therefore on the lookout for a UK Marketing Manager position in Paris to guide the overall marketing strategy on the UK. You will obviously be helped by the French teams to succeed in this mission, should you choose to accept it.
The opportunity before you:
- You will analyse the UK market and set up the GTM plan.
- You will structure and deploy the UK inbound marketing strategy to generate qualified leads for the sales team.
- You will manage all the marketing campaigns for the UK - content marketing, display advertising, affiliate marketing, retargeting, social networks and email.
- You will find suitable partners in the UK and set up partnerships with them.
- You will Participate, supervise and coordinate all marketing events.
- You will manage the UK website.
- You will be in touch with the community through social tools and newsletters.
- You will manage and monitor the annual marketing budget.
- You will design reporting tools for the UK market and measure the impact of your actions and work with the date effectively.
- You will work in close collaboration with the marketing, commercial and growth team to lead your ideas.
The experience you bring:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a B2B SaaS environment.
- You are native English and can speak French.
- You have managed a marketing budget before.
- You have lead generation experience.
- You are both organised and creative.