Are you an experienced marketing specialist looking for a new opportunity? Adaptive Digital is helping a collaborative and inclusive company recruit a full-time EMEA Marketing Operations Manager in Brentford, and the role comes with an attractive salary and a positive work-life balance.
In this marketing role, you will support the data collection, analysis, measurement, continual research, and implementation of best practices to improve the performance of marketing campaigns and strategies to grow the international business.
If you were already engaged in this marketing manager role, these are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Owning and managing all automated marketing campaigns/workflows
- Defining and managing the marketing operations strategy for EMEA & APAC
- Supporting EMEA & APAC marketing campaign operations
- Working with the US marketing operations and analytics staff to provide reporting and analytics for the EMEA & APAC marketing and business development teams
- Working with the marketing teams to develop a plan to manage the company’s database
To apply for this flexible position, you should have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business (or relevant field) together with five years of experience in marketing and two years of experience in an operations or data-focused role. You will also need:
- Knowledge of marketing automation and CRM platforms
- Experience in data management and segmentation techniques
- Good problem-solving skills
- The ability to interact and cooperate with all levels of the organisation
- Excellent communication skills
In return for your expertise and passion, you will earn a favourable salary and have the chance to join an inclusive workplace.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Christine Eddolls - Recruitment Executive