Do you have knowledge of cross-channel media, covering both traditional and digital, but a strength within the digital space?
If you've answered yes than this job could be for you!
This role sits within a brand new unit of a fast growth global media house and can be based in the UK, France, Italy and Netherlands, however having a base in Germany would be the preferred option.
In this role as a Media Consulting Manager, you will oversee the success of some of the largest clients the agency works with in Germany. You will collaborate with a group of consultants to provide advice on a variety of issues at the nexus between content, media and data, pulling the different strings together connecting internal teams to work on client issues. You will also take the lead on a variety of enterprise transformation projects for a prestigious and expanding customer, you'll collaborate with the agencies cross-functional talent pool.
What's on Offer:
- A salary of up to €70,000, plus benefits
- Remote working with some travel to Germany.
- The opportunity to sit at the heart of a new 15 person business consulting unit, working on an incredible automotive client account.
- Manage the client relationship from initial assessment through strategic implementation.
- Work with Global, Regional & Local teams to guide and reinforce client engagements across marketing strategy and digital transformation implementation.
- Design & conduct in-depth client discovery via hands-on workshops, stakeholder interviews, data collection and evaluation.
- Consistently develop polished, high-quality client deliverables from both a content & design perspective.
- Manage, support and consult with solution design and staffing.
- Manage & develop junior and mid-level consultants as necessary through tactful project management and mentoring.
- Develop strong, lasting client relationships based in transparency and credibility throughout engagements.
- Develop new business opportunities with your client.
- Continuously identify, test and optimize new growth opportunities.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on KPIs of client growth initiatives.
- Coach on best practices to manage, communicate and operationalise.
- Partner with the marketing team to drive customer advocacy activity including references, case studies, meet-ups, etc.
- At least 5+ years of consulting and/or client service experience in the fields of digital marketing, digital transformation and/or digital media.
- Agency and/or management consulting experience (media consulting, data consulting, web analytics, CRM, technology services or similar).
- Working knowledge of digital media strategy, media buying processes, and adtech/martech technology platforms (e.g. web analytics, demand side platform, paid search, paid social, etc.).
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial spirit (e.g. taking initiative, goal-oriented performance aspirations, etc.).
- Relevant academic accomplishments appreciated.
- Collaborative team spirit.
- Experienced with workshop design and execution (ideation, account management, design thinking, etc.).
- Strong proficiency in Excel & Powerpoint and/or alternatives (i.e. Google Suite).
- Strong project management skills and experience with project management tools (e.g. Asana, Trello, Smartsheet, etc.)
- Fluent English and fluent German are a MUST.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
If you don't hold the right to work in the UK, France, Italy, Netherlands or Germany, don't bring fluent English and fluent German (written and spoken) and don't have the required experience mentioned above, your application unfortunately can't be considered for this role and will be rejected.
Any questions please contact:
Ben Wattenbach - Global Operations Director
(DE) +493016638366 / (UK) +442081230758