Paid Media Manager
Circa £40k - 45k doe.
An excellent position has arisen for an accomplished Paid Media Manager to join our client’s Paid Media Team working on clients across the UK and beyond.
The Paid Media Manager, directly reporting to the Digital Media Director/Head Of PM is responsible for developing, executing and managing paid media campaigns, including but not limited to PPC, Shopping, Paid Social, Programmatic and Display
- Provide monthly performance reports including revenue targets, forecasting, resource and industry updates as well as performance insights
- Take a leading role in client meetings by preparing and delivering the paid media section as well as participating in client calls.
- Create proposals for clients showing clear value propositions and costs of undertaking activity.
- Assist with the new business sales funnel and support with pitches and paid media strategy where needed
- 2+ years of experience in paid media management
- Google Ads knowledge is essential. Must also have experience or a working knowledge of YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and other biddable media platforms.
- A high level of numeracy with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrable understanding of consumer behaviour and marketing trends
What’s on offer:
- A career-defining opportunity to shape the future – yours and our client’s – at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada and Europe
- A great working environment in our city centre office location
- A lovely and friendly bunch of smart people to work with and learn from
- You will receive the support and training needed to help you achieve your career goals
- Regular reviews to ensure you’re on the right path to achieve progression
- Competitive salary and benefits including private healthcare, pension and cycle to work scheme
For any further questions regarding this role please feel free to get in touch with Adam Gibbs - adam.gibbs@Adaptive-digital.com : +44 203 097 1828