The Chief Creative Officer is an author of a book titled, “Collaborate or Die: How Being a Jerk Kills Ideas and Careers,” which should tell you everything you need to know about how this agency operates. A few other telling indicators: named Agency of the Year multiple times by Ad Age and ADWEEK, the brains behind some of the most recognized brand campaigns, and a website that doesn’t suck with a consistently updated “News” stream thanks to a world-class branding and design team.
If you appreciate autonomy in your work but understand the value in working across multiple teams – keep reading. You understand the importance of attention to detail but can also see the big picture media play for best in class ideas. You don’t mind being the quarterback to large scale campaigns and can manage a crisis if/when necessary. If you nodded while reading this, you’ll thrive in this role.
A taste of life here:
- Canine friends welcome assuming they’re friendly and have solid knowledge of Creative Suite
- Dress code is up to you, but we need your brain so maybe consider a helmet
- Giving back is important so why not leverage your existing talents to help the community
- Teamwork makes the dream work is not a platitude
- Cultivate your hobbies and interests – want to start a Motorcycle Club? Game.
- Invest in your creativity – speakers at the top of their games across different industries
- Be ahead of the culture and recognize up-and-coming talent before they’re mainstream
Does this sound like you?
- You can create pivot tables, formulas, link multiple tabs, and run double-checks in your sleep
- You possess a problem solving mentality
- You thrive in complex/cross-functional environments and can play nicely with accounts, creative and client teams
- You can spot opportunities and translate them through POVs
- You are comfortable running point on digital media buys including Social and SEM (bonus points: OOH, Print, and traditional)
Ok, you’re interested. Now what?
Drop me a line at Jennifer.Youn@adaptive-digital.com with your CV attached and we’ll set up a call!