Our client is a data-driven, culturally shaped, creative studio and award-winning (AdAge A-List) digital agency based in Los Angeles. They don't operate like a traditional advertising firm as they're equal parts data, media, tech, design, and narrative – with their own state-of-the-art production facility at the core. They work with some of the world's most recognizable CPG and entertainment brands. Currently, they are looking to add an experience Media Supervisor to the team.
The Media Supervisor will be in charge of planning, negotiating, activating, optimizing, and reporting for several media campaigns across local (CA & OR) targeted clients. Leading day-to-day client and internal team communication, strategic planning, and ensuring budget accuracy on a weekly/monthly basis are among the primary tasks. This person will also be in charge of training and supervising junior team members.
- Unlimited PTO
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K Plan
- Annual Bonus
- and lots more!
Here's what we're looking for:
- 3+ years of Media Planning experience required (integrated background is preferred)
- Experience with multi-cultural audience targeting
- Extensive digital background with planning and buying across CTV, Digital Video, Display, Partnerships/custom content
- Understanding of digital reporting across the funnel
- 1-2 years of managerial experience
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you or anyone in your network, please contact me here: Jennifer.Grillo@adaptive-digital.com