Our client is a forward-thinking, full-service, media buying and planning agency based in Seattle, WA. They are experts in strategy planning and procurement for all media, including television, print, out-of-home, and digital with clients including Providence, Ben Bridge, Nature's Path and many others. Currently, their team is looking to bring on a Media Supervisor.
This role will be responsible for managing day-to-day media planning, and client service activities, including full funnel media planning recommendations across traditional and digital channels. The ideal candidate will offer resourceful problem solving, both internally and externally, while developing strong client relationships.
- 100% Employer paid medical, dental & vision
- 100% Employer funded SEP IRA Contribution
- Parental Paid Leave
- Generous paid time off including mental health days
Here's what we're looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in integrated and/or digital planning
- Strategic thought leadership & excellent problem-solving ability
- Strong quantitative and analytics skills - ability to translate a story behind the numbers/data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to present complicated ideas in a simple, and easy to understand format
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you or anyone in your network, please contact me here: Jennifer.Grillo@adaptive-digital.com