Our client is an independent media agency headquartered in Oakland, CA with fully remote employees in major metro cities including Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York and San Francisco. Their clients include Twilio, Salesforce, and Genesys to name a few. They are a strategic planning partner who links company and marketing goals with consumer habits and provides a paid media investment strategy to help clients achieve their objectives. Currently, they are looking for a strong Media Supervisor (Consumer) to join their team.
This role will provide high-level client consultation, assisting the agency development, through new business pitches and current marketing trends. The ideal candidate will have 5–7 years of traditional and digital media buying/planning expertise (including hands-on experience with ad serving technology).
- Remote/WFH - reduced/flexible hours
- 24/7 access to WeWork offices globally
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- and lots more!
Here's what we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in digital planning, media planning/buying; managerial experience preferred
- Oversight on planning, buying, execution, and campaign monitoring/performance optimizations
- Management of client relationships and expectations
- Stays up-to-date on all available market and consumer information in preparation for efficient media campaigns
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with Media Operations, Data & Analytics and Search teams
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you or anyone in your network, please contact me here: Jennifer.Grillo@adaptive-digital.com