The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to build on their skills in paid media advertising and assist our client in realising their goals. We're searching for someone who can demonstrate high levels of originality and consistently produce award-winning work.
What will you be offered:
- Flexible working setup and supportive environment, in office and remote
- A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to help build the future – both yours and our clients– at a well-established and rapidly-growing digital performance marketing business with offices in the United States, Canada, and Europe.
- You will be supported and trained to help you reach your career goals by a great and pleasant group of brilliant people to work with and learn from.
- Frequent reviews of your progress to ensure you're on the right track.
- Competitive base salary up to £40,000 depending on experience, and strong benefits including private healthcare, a pension, and a bike-to-work programme, plus let's not forget in the office, there is beer, wine, and breakfast.
- Team socials are held on a regular basis, including all business summer and Christmas parties.
- You will be in charge of creating, executing, and administering paid media initiatives, which include but are not limited to Search and Social.
- You will work directly with their client service team and integrate with all agency departments to achieve exceptional customer satisfaction and produce superior performance.
- Driving paid media strategies for a variety of medium is second nature to you, working with large businesses that produce outstanding outcomes.
- You enjoy creating new campaigns, managing budgets, continuing to optimise, and experimenting with new channels.
Sounds exciting right?
If you've answered 'YES' and are bringing 2-6 years experience in Paid Media, have the right to work in the UK and speak fluent English we want to hear from you.
Applications that don't bring the above unfortunately will be rejected and can't be considered.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Ben Wattenbach - Global Operations Director
+442081230758 / +493016638366
#LI-BW1 #remote #hybrid