PPC Account Director - London Based - £65,000 doe + Bonus
A leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. With over 25 years’ experience and office across the globe currently expanding at a rapid rate in Europe & Asia they are proud to be recognised as a Global leader.
We’re looking for a Director of Paid Search to lead strategy, vision and growth for our most important paid search accounts. This role requires extensive experience of paid search management across multiple platforms, as well as experience of growing client relationships at all levels. The Paid Search Director will be responsible for coordinating and overseeing paid search strategies on selected accounts, as well as contributing to cross-channel media plans where required.
The role requires a thorough understanding of a client's business needs and goals to ensure these are met and any future opportunities for growth are raised. This position will be accountable for driving best-in-class innovative work across their client portfolio, as well as contributing to internal departmental initiatives, working closely with the rest of the Paid Search leadership team. In this role, you will oversee the management of Senior Managers and Managers and will be responsible for their personnel development and performance assessment.
- Own the day to day client relationship for large paid search accounts and be the face of the internal team
- Own the collaborative relationship with other agencies and external partners involved with their client(s)
- Ability to work with global clients on a daily basis
- Previous background of working within an agency
- Be able to recognise new service and growth opportunities
- Accountable for thought leadership activity both with the client and internally, putting forward new topics of interest and championing creative strategic thinking
- High level of management skills
- Experienced in managing large budgets north of 1 million
- Extensive experience managing and directing paid search strategies across Google Ads and Bing, including exposure to search management platforms such as Search Ads 360, Kenshoo etc.
- Proven team management and development experience
- Experience applying strategic thinking to complex paid search campaigns, with a demonstrable track record in achieving KPIs
- Experience of collaborating with senior level stakeholders both internally and externally
- Excellent presentation skills and confident communicator across all seniority levels
- Excel at building relationships, both internally and with C level clients
- Friendly, approachable office atmosphere - and business-casual dress code
- Free breakfast (toast, spreads, fresh fruit, coffee, tea)
- Regular company socials (including bowling, Crystal Maze, quiz nights, annual Christmas and Summer parties to name a few!)
- On-site Games Room with ping pong and pool table
- The company pays for our lunch on the last Friday of every month
- On Friday’s at 4:30pm (aka. Four Thirsty) everyone can help themselves to a celebratory drink
- Cycle2Work scheme, free eye tests, a company mobile phone and season ticket loans (post 3-month probation)
- Private medical care