We are working with an impressive and independent full service digital and search marketing agency, who have offices in Edinburgh and London. With an impressive decade of notable successes behind them, they are now about to go through their most significant growth to date, over the coming year. They have multiple hires planned covering, SEO, Web Analytics and CRO, Paid Search to name but a few, across both of their offices.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join them and to play a large role in their continued growth and success, which in turn will offer unparalleled opportunities for learning, progression and career development; they already have a clear development plan for this person to move into a Paid Search Account Management position, with the possibility forging your own career path within the agency.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Working with Account Managers to deliver paid search campaigns across client accounts
- Analysing and reporting on the account performance
- Staying up to date with the latest strategies and developments within paid search and performance marketing
- Manage and grow profitable client relationships
- Providing high service levels with all clients
- Being responsible for Ad copy creation and optimisation for PPC marketing
- Keyword research and landing page analyses and optimisation
- Working with the other digital teams, having a close connection to the SEO team to improve campaign performance
- At least 1+ years of experience working with Google Adwords to run Paid Search campaigns and hold a Google Adwords Certification
- Worked with Google Analytics or another similar analytics tools, to track, analyse, report and optimise campaigns
- Have worked with Keyword Research tools
- Clear communication skills
- Have knowledge or experience of Display Advertising, Google Shopping, Remarketing and Programmatic Advertising
- Friendly, approachable and passionate about digital marketing and PPC
If you're interested in this position or would like to find out more information, please make an application through the job advert.
You can also contact Ben Wattenbach directly for more information on: