My client is a leading global communications and marketing agency, represented in over 100 countries worldwide, providing a full range of global services such as strategic communications consulting and planning, purchasing, research & branding, online marketing, branded content, sponsorship and sports marketing.
Offering an enterprise culture, defined by professionalism, teamwork, creativity and with the best development opportunities available in a global network, they are now looking to add a Paid Search Group Head to their ranks.
The Paid Search Group Head, will be responsible for overseeing the independent development of innovative paid search solutions for global brands, including the management of the paid search business, the further development of consulting expertise and the development of close partnerships with clients, creative agencies, publishers and technology partners.
- Consulting global clients in Paid Search
- Building Paid Search business for existing customers and support in the context of new business projects
- Developing and ensuring innovative best-in-class paid search strategies and consulting expertise
- Ensuring the quality of team performance
- Developing efficient workflow processes
- Overseeing regular insights communication with clients including strategy meetings, reviews and workshops
- Developing and training the account team in the field of paid search strategy and optimization
- You have 5+ years of experience managing paid-search accounts in the customer, e-commerce or agency environment and are Google certified
- You have a high level of competence with regard to performance marketing strategies
- You have already assumed professional and disciplinary leadership responsibility
- You are familiar with all popular technologies and platforms such as Google and BING Ads, Google Analytics, Search Ads 360 and consider paid search in cross-channel interaction
- Ideally, you could already gain experience with Google Data Studio and Microsoft Power BI
- You have very good analytical skills and the ability to handle complex issues, you are familiar with MS Office products
- You are fluent in German
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you or you know of someone in your network who could be interested, please contact Harry on +442071932046 – email@example.com