Can you tell a story with numbers? Do you thrive on excel?
Does the chance to contribute to the creative production process via reporting insights excite you?
If you answered yes to these questions, you sound like a great fit for a Senior Paid Social Analyst role for our client in NY!
This is a hybrid role and is ideal for someone with client facing experience with a paid social media background. If you have the chops to execute effective paid social media strategies and can translate marketing objectives into paid media plans, this opportunity is tailor made for you. This position is perfect for someone who loves spreadsheets, likes to see daily, numerical data that quantifies their efforts, and soaks up information about social media, technology and tools like a sponge.
What's In It For You?
- unlimited PTO
- monthly cellphone reimbursement
- monthly activities budget
- full healthcare coverage starting day one
- Development and implementation of paid social strategies to meet client KPIs
- Own weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting
- Deliver strategic insights and recommendations based on campaign performance
- Excellent client service including status calls and responses to client questions
- Keep on top of all platform changes and larger market trends to identify areas of growth
- The ability to work at a fast pace and handle multiple concurrent projects.
- Good written and spoken communication skills, with some experience interfacing with clients.
- Strong data analysis skills, both in manipulating data and pulling actionable insights.
- Diligence and close attention to detail.
- The ability to work well independently while being a team player.
- Curiosity and willingness to delve into data and tinker for hours
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with:
Jennifer Youn - Recruitment Consultant