Our client is a leading, independent, performance-driven agency that fuels brand and marketing decisions for recognized clients in the hospitality and CPG spaces. Currently, they're looking for an experienced and motivated Performance Marketing Planner to join their team in any of these locations: San Diego, Sacramento, Newport Beach, or Columbus, OH.
This is a great opportunity for a rising Analyst/Coordinator/Strategist with strong paid social experience. This role will be responsible for leading the campaign development, activation, and innovation. You'll work closely with the team on the development of all strategy while owning tactical execution - reporting to the Media Supervisor, Performance Marketing.
- Open PTO; Flexible work hours and remote work
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with employer matching
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- and lots more!
Here's what we're looking for:
- 3+ years of paid social experience
- Demonstrated expertise in core MS Excel functions (vlookup, pivot tables, data visualization)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Collaborative approach/attitude
Drop me a line at Jennifer.Youn@adaptive-digital.com and we’ll set up a call!