PPC Manager - Skiing
Our client are a fast growing booking platform in the Winter Sports sector, providing a boutique and easy to use service.
They're based in central London only a few minutes walk from Charing Cross and having secured the backing from top British entrepreneurs, they're ready to go through explosive growth.
- Handle the full life cycle of Paid Search campaigns across Google Adwords (Google Ads)
- This includes ideation and creation of the strategy, the full implementation of the campaign, reporting, data analyses and optimization of the campaigns to achieve key KPIs
- Lead the development of cross channel performance marketing campaigns utilising the Google Ads suite
- Quality control of all ad content, ensuring it adheres to the company guidelines and matches the target audience
- Working very closely with other departments including seo, utilising and sharing insights from the performance of the campaigns
- Working with the founders to align the online marketing strategy with their offline marketing efforts
- 1-4 years experience within performance marketing/paid search
- Experience working with Google Adwords, Google Ads
- Strong GCSE's
- A natural interest of passion for Winter Sports and Skiing is a huge benefit
- Competitive salary
- Possibility for Equity
- Gym membership
- Annual Ski trips
- An awesome team and environment
If you're interested in learning more about this job or to hear about other opportunities we have on offer which aren't advertised (we have many confidential open requirements that we are also searching for), please get in contact with Ben Wattenbach.
Ben's contact details are:
Digital Recruitment Director at Adaptive Digital