PPC/ DISPLAY CAMPAIGN MANAGER
As a part of our expansion into the UK market our client is looking to add a PPC/Display Campaign Manager to join their team that will lead our strategy and ongoing marketing activities as they continue their growth in this region. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join them at the start of our journey and make this product the success it will be.
The primary purpose of this role is to champion the external marketing and acquisition of new customers for the brands in the UK market. The aim is to generate new depositing customers. The ideal candidate will have a hands-on experience in PPC /Display Marketing and worked for a fast-moving consumer-facing business. The role will also ensure that brand plans and central campaigns are executed in an appropriate manner for the local markets.
The PPC & Display Marketing Campaign Manager will report directly to the UK Country Manager and be responsible for the in-house production, management and growth of their PPC/Display accounts/campaigns. They do not use any agencies.
• Managing the PPC Sports Betting accounts/campaigns in AdWords and Bing Ads. This will initially cover around £50K spend per month but is expected to grow rapidly.
• Setting up and managing Display campaigns in DoubleClick (DCM).
• Assisting the Country Manager to create the strategy for the accounts.
• Continually creating and optimising campaigns to generate as much profit as possible
• Providing recommendations and executing strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with campaign goals.
• Planning, improving and testing new account structures, adverts, keywords and landing pages
• Analysing data daily to spot trends/opportunities and then acting upon them
• Reporting on the PPC /Display performance to more senior members of staff
• Championing PPC best practice throughout the accounts
• Researching new keywords and themes to test
• Frequently creating landing page and banner briefs for the in-house design team
• Utilising AdWords scripts to improve management of the accounts
• Prioritising own workload in-order to maximise profit
• Creating compelling PPC adverts
• Conducting regular competitor research
• Utilising Maximyser to aid with testing
• Attending team meetings with Google, Bing and other suppliers
• Assisting with other miscellaneous tasks related to the role
Competencies and experience required
• 2:1 Degree or above in Economics, Maths, Marketing, Advertising, Business or similar.
• At least 3 years’ experience of using Google AdWords and/or Bing Ads with spend levels above £50K per month
• Experience of using Google DoubleClick with spend levels above £10K per month
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong MS Excel skills
• Good problem solver
• Highly organised and good at prioritising tasks
• Thinks strategically
• Technical and analytical mind-set
• Must be good with numbers
• Ability to write enticing ads and stick to brand guideline
• Excellent English and communication skills
• Works well in a team environment
Desirable but not necessary
• AdWords Certified Individual
• Experience in the online gaming/gambling industry
• Competitive Salary
• Opportunities to grow within a dynamic international environment
If this position sounds interesting, please contact Dana Penzkofer on Dana.Penzkofer@Adaptive-Digital.com