Hurley, Maidenhead/Remote | 3 days remote / 2 days in office
Up to £70,000 DOE
Open to working with one of the largest IoT platform providers across Europe?
Want to be a key member of driving forward companies IoT platform, products and services aimed across global markets?
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join a European leading Wireless organisation based in Hurley, Berkshire.
Why this company?
My client provides a portfolio of value-adding services including device management and end-to-end managed hardware solutions and is currently managing over 3.1 million subscriptions.
Why this role?
Reporting to the Head of Product you will be responsible for driving forward the organisations IoT Platform, Products and Services meeting consumer solutions.
Some key responsibilities can be found listed below:
- Implement roadmaps for IoT products
- Manage entire product lifecycle from concept to launch
- Work closely with Technical Product Managers ensuring valid roadmaps and effectively delivered
What is required?
You will bring proven experience working as a Product Manager managing IoT/Telcom products with strong understanding of how telecoms and connectivity plays out into market.
Other requirements are as followed:
- Experienced across full product lifecycle management
- Understanding and knowledge of using Agile and Product management software such as JIRA, Confluence and Aha! to name a few..
- Experience within IoT/Telecoms is a must
If you’re still reading this and feel this matches your profile feel free to drop me a line and we can have a confidential chat to discuss in further detail.