Have a significant impact, as part of the start up culture everyone's opinion matters.
Be part of something bigger
Our client is a SaaS Tech Company who are looking for a Product Manager/Product Owner to join their team based in Geneva, Switzerland.
You will be part of their dynamic team with a high degree of creative freedom. They offer all the opportunities of a globally successful, growing tech company in an exciting and future-oriented industry. They promote talent and offer you a lot of support in your development.
- You have 5+ years of experience creating customer-facing products as a product owner or manager.
- You have extensive experience building intuitive user experience for large feature sets on multiple platforms.
- You have a track record of building successful products using data, customer feedback, common sense, and/or machine learning
- You are experience working closely with internal technical teams, including engineering and development
- You have strong project and program management skills, with the ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment, setting objectives, and ruthlessly prioritizing activities based on impact.
- You have strong preference for experience both in B2C and B2B products on web and mobile in a SaaS setup
- You will Identify growth opportunities and define product vision and strategy to build new cross-platform products, such as referrals, onboarding, activation, and lifecycle.
- You will proactively identify, monitor, and solve issues using SQL; spec out solutions with engineers; and ensure the timely execution of fixes.
- You will collaboration with the growth and the other product teams, prioritize growth engineering projects based on their potential impact and available resources.
- You will convert business requirements into detailed specs for growth features and initiatives, and project manage the delivery of all these in collaboration with engineering, from ideation to production.