Do you have Product Management and e-commerce experience? Adaptive Digital is helping a company find a full-time Product Manager eCommerce that can be based in Germany, Spain, Norway or Poland. The role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
In this e-commerce Product Manager role, you will collaborate with the Product team to articulate the vision and value proposition for the company’s e-commerce capabilities. In addition, you will research how this vision can be distilled into clear features solving real problems for our customers and delivering value.
If you were working in this PM role already, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
- Worked closely with customer success, support and consulting services, engineering, and our customers and partners to capture new ideas and refine existing ideas for features
- Owned the prioritisation process of the feature backlog and balanced priorities of new features with technical features in collaboration with lead engineers
- Made sure this backlog is well understood by Engineering, QA, and Documentation teams
- Guided Engineering throughout the development and release, being a product owner in the SCRUM sense
- Been the voice of the product both internally and externally
To apply for this e-commerce PM role, you will need an MBA or equivalent working experience, along with hands-on product manager experience.
The following are also required:
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Excellent relationship-building, communication, and IT skills
- Experience with Web optimisation technology
- B2C Product Manager or B2B Product Manager experience would be beneficial
Please note, there will be a certain amount of international travel involved in this role.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Christine Eddolls - Recruitment Executive