My client is creating the healthcare ecosystem of tomorrow - patient-centered, interdisciplinary, deeply integratable, secure and technologically advanced. Through their unique platform, they connect patients with MedTech and pharmaceutical companies, healthcare services, laboratories, insurance companies, pharmacies, and employers, creating an open network from which all can benefit.
To continue to succeed and grow, this innovative and young software medical technology company is looking for a Product Manager.
These tasks are the heart of your daily business:
- Take responsibility for Product Roadmap & Backlog
- Translate and communicate management requirements with R&D requirements
- Analyze the competition
- Support the R&D team in the implementation phase
- Take responsibility for requirements engineering and technical files
- Support the usability engineering process
That is the profile we are looking for:
- Extensive experience as an agile product manager/product owner (ideally in a software environment).
- Experience in FE development and/or UI/UX design
- Analytical thinking in relation to complex technical challenges
- Technical knowledge of software products and requirements definition
- Willingness to travel (>25%)
- A plus would be experience with usability engineering and/or basic knowledge of project management methods
Does that sound exciting? Would you like to have more details? Then feel free to contact me - I look forward to your application!
Mob: 0151 2245 4411
The Product Recruitment Company, supporting eCommerce, Tech and IoT companies to hire the best talent.
Adaptive Product connects Product Leaders, Product Owners/Manager, Product Marketing Managers, Scrum Masters & Agile Coaches, as well as UX/UI-Designers and other Product Experts with leading eCommerce, tech companies and product agencies.