Product Manager (German Speaking) – Malta
As Product Manager you will be the key stakeholder of projects and be serving as an interpreter between business users and technical teams. You will also be accountable overseeing, staffing, implementation, controlling and the evaluation of products in the Sports sector for the German market.
Within this role you will have a solid understanding of the users, the marketplace, the competition and future trends for the area being developed and maintained, in order to create the best product on the market. An interest in Sports and/or iGaming is a must as the responsibility of the P/L for several key German products within the Sports Segment will be in your hands.
- Overall responsibility for several Sports markets.
- Reporting directly to the Head of Markets and working closely with all other teams.
- Working to increase revenue, traffic and user interaction, reporting findings to the Head of Markets.
- Increasing traffic to websites by ordering and following up on SEO, content and regular split testing.
- Updating backlog before each sprint with user stories.
- Translating business requirements
- Creating product roadmap and specifications.
- Prioritizing the backlog of work for the relevant development teams.
- Ensuring solution validation/acceptance criteria are met
- Carrying out release and resource planning
- Joining product demos with relevant stakeholder, as well as participating in all relevant Scrum meetings.
- Analysis of results by using appropriate tools.
- Carrying out strategy and market research.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge
- Fluent English and German is a must.
- Ability to manage and forecast revenue as well as costs.
- Experience in managing teams.
- Experience in managing multiple projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong and proven knowledge of project/product management.
- Ability to deliver on a long-term strategy, looking at growth opportunities and developing products and teams.
- Understanding of website/web app development process, including UX design, CMS and mobile.
- Good knowledge of SCRUM/Agile practices.