At this company, "user-centricity" and "finance" are at the core. For the last 10 years, the company has been optimizing its customers' financial performance through leading credit management solutions. It enables secure financial transactions around the world by replacing uncertainty and risk with the latest analytics, leading technology platforms and years of experience. The company takes on complex credit management challenges so clients can focus on their core business. In doing so, its teams of process-savvy experts support the goal of giving customers room for growth.
To continue to be a backbone for customer growth, the company is looking for experienced product managers to take the customer experience to the next level!
Here are your potential tasks:
- You are the central hub for the Consumer Experience
- You orchestrate the work of the customer experience team and drive your own vision and roadmap
- You are the responsible for all touch points with customers
- You work with developers, UXers, analysts and experts from various departments and understand how to let them organize themselves
- As an impulse generator and active team member, you enrich existing topics and tasks and help to adopt new perspectives
What we want from you:
- You are experienced as Product Owner or Product Manager with relevant CX and digital experience
- You have worked with UX and UI designers before
- Your ability to think abstractly and analytically is particularly powerful
- You are proactive, goal-oriented, entrepreneurial and you understand that teamwork makes the product work
- You enjoy talking to users and understanding their needs
- Really cool would be experience in Payment/FinTech
Are you interested? Then I look forward to hearing from you!
Applicants without EU work permit can unfortunately not be considered.
Mob: 0151 2245 4411
The Product Recruitment Company, supporting eCommerce, Tech and IoT companies to hire the best talent.
Adaptive Product connects Product Leaders, Product Owners/Manager, Product Marketing Managers, Scrum Masters & Agile Coaches, as well as UX/UI-Designers and other Product Experts with leading eCommerce, tech companies and product agencies.