Product Marketing Manager
up to 900,000 NOK
My client is a leading provider of video communication software used by organisations of all sizes across the globe. The company’s portfolio of products ranges from self-hosted software to cloud video solutions they provide seamless collaboration between video and audio technologies such as professional video conferencing systems, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Google Hangouts Meet, and WebRTC.
The successful candidate will collaborate with wider marketing teams executing marketing strategies in support of the company growth objectives. You will work closely with the global marketing team as well as the Product Development team communicating to the world the story of their product impacting the development of their portfolio.
- Communicate, educate and discuss features and benefits to both internal and external stakeholders
- Communicate and showcase products to the world through content creation including presentations, product videos, blog posts and sales documents
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and creative agencies creating promotional content for promotional channels and website
- Measure and communicate product feedback
- Present and speak both internally and externally promoting products
- Maintain and constantly optimise listings on app stores and external comparison sites
- 3+ years' minimum product marketing experience
- Experience within a technology sector is a must
- Experience within cloud communication video conferencing is ideal
- Fluent English (spoken and written), additional languages a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Design and video tools experience is a plus
For any further information regarding this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV attached.
Look forward to speaking with you.