Have a significant impact, as part of the start up culture everyone's opinion matters.
Be part of something bigger
Our client is a SaaS Tech Company who are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their team based in Geneva, Switzerland.
This position is open to different levels of experience. If you are a results-driven marketer, feel comfortable taking initiative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in a fast-growing company. You will have a concrete impact on the future of the business.
- You have proven experience planning and executing successful global go-to-market strategies for new products and features, including industry, market, and customer analysis.
- You have experience as a product marketing manager or product manager, with a track record of successful product marketing in a B2C SaaS environment.
- You have the ability to understand technology used in SaaS and digital security products in order to grasp the challenges Proton products face and how this impacts the overall product positioning.
- You have the ability to work at different product levels, from high-level analysis, down to hands-on product feature or campaign design and execution.
- You have a strong project and program management, with the ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced start-up environment, setting objectives, and ruthlessly prioritizing activities based on impact.
- You will take ownership of the product marketing and communications strategies.
- You will define, test, validate, coordinate, and execute product strategy.
- You will improve conversion rates across the board, including landing pages, upgrade pages, renewal pages, and any other touchpoint for our products.
- You will analyze product usage and churn rates to drive product understanding, adoption, retention, loyalty, and win-back strategies