Passionate about Product Marketing and working in a fast-paced environment?
Be part of a growing digital team, that puts product at the heart of the business.
A series E funded HR technology, which has revolutionised employee communications.
- A hyper-growth SaaS business with over 700 employees worldwide, with offices in The US, UK, Germany, The Netherlands, and Canada.
- Over $200m in funding over the last year (series D and E) continuing to scale and acquire leaders within their space.
- They offer is offer a set of solutions and channels allowing businesses to communicate with anyone in their organisation, anywhere, with underlying deep analytics and security.
- Clients see a 30% increase in staff retention when using their solutions.
You’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring the maintaining of impressive growth trajectory. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in our customers, their needs, how they buy and will empower the sales teams through your knowledge.
What's in it for you?
- World class international team, supportive colleagues and continuous learning and progression possibilities, including an annual learning budget
- Access to company ESOP (Employee Stock Options) - You are given a benefit package that gives you a stake in the company's stock options. Our clients goal as a company is to increase value for their shareholders, and they also want their staff to profit from the joint success.
- Feel Good Fridays Summertime means more time off! August is a 4-day workweek month, which implies that all employees have the fourth Friday off.
- Flexibility, as a company it's not their place to set your timetable when it comes to your private life. They provide flexible schedules and work from home opportunities (this role offers hybrid flexibility our of their Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Chemnitz, Dresden or Leipzig offices. Remote isn't an option full time).
- You have 3+ years of relevant B2B marketing experience in SaaS tech, with a strong product marketing focus. A background in adtech, martech, social listening, or customer experience is of particular interest.
- You have high attention to detail and a proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- You have international experience and knowledge of diverse social and business landscapes.
- You're extremely analytical and are able to synthesise technical data, customer feedback, team member input, and leadership guidance into a purposeful and succinct output.
- You're purposeful, methodical, meticulous, and imaginative
- You bring fluent German (C2) and fluent English (C1+)
- You will create and maintain connections with product management, and serve as an informed source of data on new product advancements, their positioning, and demand strategy.
- You will own the planning and execution of product releases across departments, including leading seminars on message and positioning, pricing, etc. for the sales and customer teams.
- You will carry out market analysis (buyer personas, messaging, win-loss analysis, in-depth interviews, industry trends, ideal customer profiles, and segmentation)
- You will establish and keep up messaging frameworks (buyer personas, customer pain points and needs, use cases, value propositions, and customer outcomes).
- On the basis of your frameworks, lead the production of collateral (internet landing pages, one-pagers, brochures, and slide presentations).
- You'll create yearly strategies for positioning our offering and identify pertinent growth chances for your product on our international marketplaces.
- You will articulate our product value propositions and value drivers, centered on the business problems we solve for our customers.
- You will develop product positioning and messaging that articulates and differentiates our products across our markets.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Ben Wattenbach - Global Operations Director
(DE) +493016638366 / (UK) +442081230758