This tech-oriented digital & transformation consultancy plays the whole repertoire of strategy consulting: Digitalization Support, Experience Management, Digital Commerce, Information Management and other digital services! For more than twenty years, they have supported international companies in digital projects as a strategic and technical partner, developing solutions for clients' digital strategy to make them strong for the future.
Agile in the way they work, digital on the go and perspective in the making - that's how you can describe the company! The company is now looking for a product owner to join their internal cross-functional team.
These are your tasks:
- You are in the driver's seat for the success of the project and plan the team resources & capacities to ensure smooth operations
- You work your way into the technical requirements of the project & identify the customer's requirements
- You are a technical sparring partner for all stakeholders and are the interface between the customer and the development team
- You orchestrate stakeholder management, requirements management, backlog work, refinements, retros, etc.
- You work close with your Scrum team
What we want from you:
- You are experienced as a product owner in the area of agile software development
- Really cool would be experience in the technical implementation of database projects (MySQL) & technical applications (PIM/DAM & MDM systems)
- You have a structured and analytical way of working
- User stories, building & prioritizing and maintaining the backlog are things you are familiar with
- You have strong communication skills to lead the customer successfully through the project
Interested? Then I look forward to hearing from you!
Applicants without an EU work permit can unfortunately not be considered.
Mob: 0151 2245 4411
The Product Recruitment Company, supporting eCommerce, Tech and IoT companies to hire the best talent.
Adaptive Product connects Product Leaders, Product Owners/Manager, Product Marketing Managers, Scrum Masters & Agile Coaches, as well as UX/UI-Designers and other Product Experts with leading eCommerce, tech companies and product agencies.