Product Manager B2B SaaS
For one of our tech clients in London we’re looking for Product Manager to help scale their fast-growing tech B2B product suite.
Do you want to join an ambitious, vibrant, outgoing B2B SaaS conversion and sales acceleration scaleup with offices in London, Africa and acorss the world get in touch.
They are closing significant funding and have lots of exciting and innovative product plans that need your help bringing to life.
About the Role:
The business and the ambitions are currently growing quicker than the product and our client is urgently looking to add a product manager to our team. Working closely and reporting to the CEO whilst also working with the IT project lead, outsourced teams, Head of Marketing to figure out how to best bring our ambitious product goals to life.
• Management of the full product lifecycle from scoping and research through to marketing and delivery.
• Customer research
• Taking ownership of and updating the current list of problems our customers face.
• Strategically involved in the products testing, maintenance and revision.
• Coordinating and engaging with key stakeholders
• Work within our agile development workflow
• Realization of product milestones through analysis and removal of obstacles.
• Set delivery time frames for product milestones
• Continuous improvement of product metrics in respect of visibility and metrics
• Contribute to the overall product vision
• Delivery of company-wide product strategies
• Experience in a B2B SaaS Business Environment performing a similar role.
• Substantial experience in the product development life cycle within the software arena
• A thorough understanding of what makes a good or bad UX/UI whilst taking the aesthetics of the design into consideration
• Multitasking and Project Management Skills
• Results driven with strong self-discipline
• Independent thinker with team player tendencies
What we’re offering
• £45,000-£60,000 per annum starting salary based on experience with exceptional and proven growth opportunities
• Generous holiday entitlement
• Pick your own equipment
• Socials, free Thursday and Friday drinks. The company are genuinely all friends and enjoy socialising together.